Brief: Best Queen Size Mattress Under $500
- Purpose: Assist in finding comfortable, affordable queen-size mattresses under $500.
- Perception: Mattresses are often considered expensive investments.
- Top 5 Queen Size Mattresses Under $500:
- Dreamfoam Arctic Dreams Hybrid Mattress: Plush, breathable, gel memory foam for pressure relief. Medium comfort, cooling panel, 10-year warranty. Price: $$.
- Best Price Mattress 12 Inch Memory Foam Mattress: CertiPUR-US certified, ideal for side and back sleepers. 10-year warranty. Price not specified.
- Zinus Mint Green Foam Hybrid Spring Mattress: Affordable, good for children, CertiPUR-US® certified foam, cooling comfort. 10-year warranty. Price not specified.
- Allswell Hybrid Mattress: Good for back pain, organic cotton cover, supportive memory foam, and coils. 100-night trial. Price not specified.
- LINENSPA 10 Inch Latex Hybrid Mattress: Medium-firm, 10-year warranty, breathable cover, ideal for back problems. Price not specified.
- Buyer’s Guide:
- Queen Size Dimensions: 60 inches wide, 80 inches long.
- Types of Mattresses:
- Memory Foam: Durable, comfortable, good for pressure relief.
- Latex: Resilient, hypoallergenic, more expensive.
- Innerspring: Common, affordable, may sag over time.
- Hybrid: A combination of foam and coils, offers comfort and support.
- Key Considerations:
- Material quality.
- Preferred sleeping position and mattress firmness.
- Durability and lifespan expectations.
- Motion isolation for couples.
- Budget constraints.
- Benefits: More space and comfort, especially for couples.
- Ideal Height: Usually between 9 to 12 inches.
- Choosing Firmness: Depends on individual preferences and body type. A rating of 4-7 is generally comfortable for most.
- Warranties: Often 5-10 years, varying by manufacturer.
- Cooling Features: Some models include cooling foam layers and breathable fabrics.
- Summary: Selection of best queen-size mattresses under $500 for different needs.
- Objective: Provide information for an informed purchase within a budget.
People often think that getting a new mattress for their home is an expensive investment. That’s why many people usually settle for the one available at their local store. However, there are queen-size mattresses out there that you can get for under $500 and still be comfortable – we’ve written this post to help you find the best queen-size mattress under $500 according to your budget and needs.
Top 5 Queen Size Mattresses Under $500
Ultra-soft quilted top offers plush, breathable comfort.
The Arctic Dreams Hybrid mattress provides adequate support for any sleeper.
The patented layer of gel memory foam pairs ultimate optimal pressure points relief.
Trial period: 120 nights
Warranty: 10-year warranty.
Price range: $$
We recommend this mattress for the following sleepers:
- 1. Best Overall: Dreamfoam Arctic Dreams Hybrid 100
- 2. Best Balanced Base Support: Best Price Mattress 12 Inch Memory Foam Mattress 98
- 3. Best Value: Zinus Mint Green Foam Hybrid Spring Mattress 94
- 4. Best Mattress for Back Pain: Allswell Hybrid Mattress 90
- 5. Best Medium-Firm Mattress: LINENSPA 10 Inch Latex Hybrid Mattress 88
Best Queen Size Mattress Under $500 Reviews
Dreamfoam Arctic Dreams Hybrid Mattress
If you’ve ever heard of the brand Dreamfoam Arctic Dreams, then you know they’re one of the best all-around mattresses, especially for people who like to sleep on their backs. They offer a wide variety of sizes and comfort levels, so choosing what’s suitable for your needs can be challenging. The queen-size model has a medium comfort level and an ultra-soft quilted top that offers plush, breathable comfort.
The advanced cooling panel keeps your back cool throughout the night and allows you to sleep uninterrupted even in warmer temperatures. The patented layer of gel memory foam pairs ultimate optimal pressure point relief, and the high-density foam base adds durability. On top of all of that, you’ll appreciate the medium comfort level and a 10-year warranty.
The mattress also has individually encased coils that provide support and durability. This helps keep your spine aligned and reduces pressure points so you can sleep more comfortably, no matter what position you’re in. Plus, because this model has both characteristics of an innerspring mattress and foam mattress, it’s able to give you the best of both worlds with minimal compromise needed, making this one of the best hybrid mattresses available.
What I Like
- The queen-size model has a medium comfort level and an ultra-soft quilted top that offers plush, breathable comfort.
- The advanced cooling panel keeps your back cool throughout the night and allows you to sleep uninterrupted even in warmer temperatures.
- The patented layer of gel memory foam pairs ultimate optimal pressure point relief, and the high-density foam base adds durability.
Best Price Mattress 12 Inch Memory Foam Mattress
Many people are looking for a high-quality mattress that is comfortable and still affordable. Best Price Mattress 12 Inch Memory Foam Mattress under $500 is made of high-quality materials that are affordable because it was made with your comfort in mind.
Without breaking the bank, this memory foam luxury mattress will provide you with many benefits to ensure you have a deep sleep without pressure points. Memory foam mattresses are known to offer relief from all pressure points, which makes them so popular among consumers looking for natural comfort that also provides other great benefits like better circulation and less tossing and turning throughout the night.
The Best Price mattress is made of foam layers designed to hold your body comfortably in place and offer excellent pressure relief for side sleepers and back sleepers. Back sleepers benefit the most from this mattress, and it provides a great alternative to other popular memory foam mattresses such as the Tempurpedic mattress.
What I Like
- The mattress has a 10-year warranty.
- It is CertiPUR-US certified, meaning it was tested to be free of chemicals, lead, and other harmful substances that can cause health problems over time.
- It has a high-quality memory foam that really responds to your body and conforms to you, so you will not feel any pressure points throughout the night when you sleep on this memory foam mattress.
- All the layers in this mattress are made from natural materials. They are hypoallergenic, which means they can be used by people with sensitive skin or those suffering from allergies for a truly safe comfortable experience every night.
Zinus Mint Green Foam Hybrid Spring Mattress
You know a lot about mattresses, so you’re probably wondering if this bed is right for you. This Zinus Mint Green Foam Hybrid Spring Mattress is designed to be an ideal bed for either your child or guest room.
It is made with coils and foam layered in the middle of the product and gives you the support you need with subtle softness. Suppose you have any particular needs as a sleeper. In that case, this mattress will be perfect for you as well, with its plush memory foam and traditional springs with quality coils that cradle every curve of your body, providing ultimate comfort and durability.
This bed is priced under $500 for a queen size. It is a bargain for a mattress that’s made with CertiPUR-US® certified foam for children and eco-friendly materials, so you don’t have to worry about your family’s safety. The gel memory foam in this mattress offers pressure relief, provides cooling comfort, and encourages airflow so you can sleep throughout the night without any discomfort. This mattress also comes with a 10-year warranty for extra peace of mind.
What I Like
- Super comfortable mattress for all sleepers.
- It has a very affordable price for the quality that you get.
- Zinus Mint Green Foam Hybrid Spring Mattress provides support yet doesn’t trap heat and make you sweaty.
- Provides cooling comfort that keeps you cool at night.
- The mattress comes with a 10-year warranty, so you can sleep perfectly and worry-free of any issues that may arise from your purchase from the manufacturer with the guaranteed product warranty.
Allswell Hybrid Mattress
The Allswell Hybrid Mattress is designed for a good night’s sleep, with individually wrapped coils, memory foam-infused technology with charcoal and copper gels, and an organic cotton cover in three color combinations. The 100-night free trial will help you determine if this bed can be your new favorite go-to place to say goodnight.
The mattress incorporates multiple layers, including an individually wrapped coil system, supportive memory foam, and breathable memory foam that delivers cooling benefits. The beds themselves are on the firmer side but not too firm. They provide great back support for side sleepers with excellent edge support to prevent you from rolling off the bed when you lie down next to your partner.
What I Like
- The Allswell Hybrid Mattress is made in the USA with certified organic cotton and a low VOC polyurethane free of toxic materials.
- This mattress doesn’t use any harmful chemicals or pesticides in its fabrication process.
- Our on-site testing showed that coils create less noise than spring mattresses because they don’t make as much friction as spring mattresses.
- The upholstery fabric used for the cover of this mattress isn’t treated with any formaldehyde products.
- The mattress has a 100-night sleeping trial.
LINENSPA 10 Inch Latex Hybrid Mattress
The LINENSPA 10-inch Latex Hybrid Mattress is a perfect match for those who need a medium-firm feel with the right amount of added cushioning. It has an impressive 10″ profile and is backed by a 10-year warranty against manufacturer defects.
The comfort layer includes two inches of fast-response foam and latex, giving you the extra support needed to sleep comfortably all night long. With individually encased coils and a cotton cover, this hybrid mattress lives up to its name, offering plenty of both substance and style.
Although not too firm for some people’s taste, this mattress is firm enough for its price range. The coil system adds extra support, making this mattress a choice for someone who sometimes needs a little extra help.
It can be used by people with back problems or other medical issues requiring bedding with a little more support. The coils are also encased in the bed’s mattress, so they won’t pop out while you sleep on top of them.
What I Like
- The bed comes with a 10-year warranty against defects in quality and materials.
- The cover of this mattress includes holes that let air flow freely in and out of bed. This prevents the heat from building up too much, so you can rest comfortably on it all night long.
- The cover is also breathable, keeping your skin from feeling hot or sweaty while you sleep. It also lets moisture out, so you stay dry for the duration of your slumber.
The queen-size mattress is classified as one that is 60 inches wide and 80 inches long. Some people think it’s impossible to buy a good, queen-size mattress under $500. This guide will show you how to choose the best queen-size mattress on a budget and what things to consider when selecting an affordable mattress for your needs.
What Type Of Queen-Size Mattress Can You Get Under $500?
The queen-size mattress is available in different types and materials. The best one to get is an innerspring base that is made of latex. Latex mattresses are more resilient to movement and fragility than their foam counterparts; moreover, they are more affordable. These are the best queen-size mattresses to buy on a budget.
Memory Foam Mattress
Memory foam mattresses have been the most reliable queen-size mattress for many years. The memory foam foundation provides good support for your natural body curves without giving you the feeling you’re being pushed into the bed like with other materials. Memory foam is also very durable and can last for about ten years or even longer if taken care of properly.
If you want to get one of the best queen-size mattresses under $500, then memory foam is probably the best option for you. These mattresses are very soft, comfortable and give you a great night’s sleep.
This is because they are made with a special kind of foam that conforms to your body shape and distributes your weight evenly. This feature can make them a perfect choice for people who have back problems or other issues with their joints.
Memory foam beds have been used in medical centers as sleep surfaces and cushions for surgeries. The mattress comes with high-density foams that are quite thick and long-lasting.
Latex mattresses are also a good choice for people who want to get a high-end mattress without having to spend a fortune. Latex is made of rubber harvested from plants and trees, and it has been used in mattresses since the early 1970s.
While most mattress manufacturers use synthetic rubber, some still use natural latex. These mattresses have anti-allergenic properties, which make them perfect for people with allergies and free from any type of odor that might be present in other types of foam.
You will pay more for a latex mattress, but getting one that’s made of high-quality latex is a wise investment. These mattresses are usually made to last for as long as ten years. This means that you’re getting your money’s worth in terms of durability and comfort.
Innerspring mattresses are the most common queen-size mattresses on the market, and they come in different materials, sizes, and prices. The material used in these mattresses contributes to their shape and comfort, while their durability is determined by the gauge found inside each coil.
Of all the innerspring mattresses on the market, pocket-sprung ones can be considered one of the best under $500. These beds are usually made with a thin yet firm base of foam combined with hundreds of tiny coils. This makes them a good option for people who want good support while still giving plenty.
The main disadvantage of these mattresses is their tendency to lose support as they get older. As the coils lose their springiness and get “out of shape,” it’s very common for them to sag or fluctuate in their height. This can make it hard for you to sleep comfortably on them.
Innerspring mattresses come in different sizes, shapes, and materials, but the construction is still based on these tiny coils. The most common type of coils used in these beds is pocket springs because they are cheap to produce and maintain a decent amount of support at all times. The use of pocket springs also improves airflow, which helps keep your mattress cool during the night.
If you’re looking for a queen-size mattress that combines comfort with a good amount of support and durability, then a hybrid mattress is the best bet for you. The most common hybrid mattresses are latex/memory foam beds with inner coils, but there are many others.
Hybrid-style beds come in different sizes, shapes, and colors. The more expensive ones have more layers of foam than others. They also have extra dense layers of memory foam, making them ideal for people who want to get quality sleep.
What To Consider For Queen-Size Mattress Shopping On A Budget
What should you look for when buying a mattress that costs less than $500? There are many things that you need to keep in mind, but these are the most important ones.
You may not know it, but there are different types of mattresses out there. Your best bet is to go with an innerspring bed or with one that has several layers of memory foam. These mattresses offer you plenty of support while still providing enough give and comfort.
Sleeping Position And Firmness
If you’re buying an innerspring mattress, you need to know your ideal firmness levels. These mattresses’ most common firmness levels are soft, medium, and firm. If you’re a side sleeper, then a firm mattress is the best choice for you.
The same applies if you tend to sleep on your stomach and back, except in this case, a soft or medium mattress is usually better than a firm one.
What if your favorite sleeping position is on your stomach? You still need to consider how much the mattress will provide when you’re sleeping on it at night. A soft bed isn’t very comfortable if you keep sleeping on it every night, which can cause pain in the long run.
Durability And Lifespan
There’s no point in buying a queen-size mattress that will wear out quickly or that will not be able to hold your weight. The most common problem with beds is their inability to support the weight of their owners, which can be very uncomfortable.
Be mindful of how durable the mattress you’re about to buy is. Several factors contribute to how long a bed lasts, such as its size and type and its size and firmness. For example, a soft memory foam mattress may not hold up as well as a firmer one made of latex or innerspring material.
If you have a partner who likes to sleep next to you, then make sure their movements don’t bounce the bed. This might be uncomfortable and contribute to back pain in the long run.
Most mattresses nowadays are designed with motion isolation properties, and they’re usually made with latex, foam, or layers of both. These materials also improve airflow, which can help keep you cool during the night if you sleep hot.
The Bottom Line
There are plenty of queen-size mattresses out there that are perfect for anyone looking to buy their first bed or replace their old one. These mattresses come in various sizes and prices, but the ones reviewed above stand out because they’re designed to fit different budgets and needs.
The main advantages offered by these mattresses include quality sleep and comfort, especially if you’re looking for the best mattress for hip pain. Many beds on the market will help you get good rest even when your budget is limited. I hope this guide gave you vast information about how to choose the best queen-size mattress under $500 and what to consider before buying the best one for your needs.
What is a Queen Size Mattress?
A Queen Size Mattress is a mattress that measures 60″ x 80″, offering more sleeping space for couples than a Full or Twin mattress.
Why should I buy a Queen Size Mattress?
A Queen Size Mattress provides you with more room to move around and sleep comfortably, with enough space for two people or even one person who likes to spread out.
What is the ideal height for a Queen Size Mattress?
The ideal height for a Queen Size Mattress is usually between 9 and 12 inches, depending on the mattress type and construction.
What type of Mattress should I buy if I am looking for something under $500?
If you are looking for a mattress under $500, your best bet is to look for a hybrid mattress or an innerspring mattress with a medium-high firmness rating.
How do I determine the right firmness for a Queen Size Mattress under $500?
It is important to determine the right firmness for a Queen Size Mattress under $500 based on your sleep preferences and body type. Generally, a mattress with a rating of 4-7 is the most comfortable for a majority of people.
Are there any warranties available with Queen Size Mattresses under $500?
Yes, many of the Queen Size Mattresses under $500 offer excellent warranties ranging from 5-10 years. It’s important to read the warranty carefully to ensure your mattress is covered.
What should I look for when buying a queen-size mattress under $500?
When shopping for a mattress, look for mattresses with medium-high density foam cores and coils, high-gauge, individually wrapped coils, and tight upholstery. Additionally, look for a thicker comfort layer, like latex or memory foam, to keep the mattress comfortable.
Are there any Queen Size Mattresses under $500 with a cooling feature?
Yes, many mattress manufacturers now produce queen-size mattresses with cooling features. These mattresses typically have cooling foam layers, breathable fabrics, and even cool-to-the-touch covers.
You may want to revisit some parts of the article
- 1 Top 5 Queen Size Mattresses Under $500
- 2 Best Queen Size Mattress Under $500 Reviews
- 3 Dreamfoam Arctic Dreams Hybrid Mattress
- 4 Best Price Mattress 12 Inch Memory Foam Mattress
- 5 Zinus Mint Green Foam Hybrid Spring Mattress
- 6 Allswell Hybrid Mattress
- 7 LINENSPA 10 Inch Latex Hybrid Mattress
- 8 Buyer’s Guide
- 9 What Type Of Queen-Size Mattress Can You Get Under $500?
- 10 What To Consider For Queen-Size Mattress Shopping On A Budget
- 11 The Bottom Line
- 12 FAQ