A 10-inch memory foam mattress is for those looking for a comfortable bed with plenty of resiliency. Memory foam mattresses are made from visco-elastic material, which allows them to contour your body’s shape and provide orthopedic support. These mattresses are popular with a lot of people because they’re affordable and can be found in different types – each providing a unique firmness level and type of support.
The following are the factors to consider before buying this type of mattress: sleeping style, foundation, firmness, and level of support. Keep reading to learn more about things to consider when choosing the right mattress for your needs.
Top 5 10-Inch Memory Foam Mattresses
Perfect Fit memory foam adapts & responds to the contours of your body for a soft & supportive feel.
The stretch-knit cover absorbs and dissipates heat.
Responsive comfort foam reduces motion transfer and prevents that “sinking” feeling.
Trial period: 100 nights
Warranty: 10-year limited warranty
Free shipping and free returns in the USA
Price range: $$$$
We recommend this mattress for the following sleepers:
Best 10-Inch Memory Foam Mattress Reviews
Sample Cocoon by Sealy Chill Memory Foam Mattresstitle
Cocoon by Sealy Chill Memory Foam Mattress is a perfect fit for your body. With its premium stretch-knit cover, it’s infused with a proprietary phase change material that absorbs and dissipates heat for a refreshing, cool to the touch surface.
The perfect support comes from its memory foam that adapts and responds to the contours of your unique shape. And with breathable foam all around you, you can sleep worry-free at night.
Cocoon by Sealy Chill Memory Foam Mattress is an original Sealy mattress meeting the needs of sleepers needing additional support. Cocoon features a premium high-density foam base with a breathable knit cover.
This blend of technology helps maintain your body’s temperature, assuring sleep and a good night’s rest. The memory foam in this range supports you during the day but moves for you during the night, providing your body with the right contours to fall into.
What I Like
- It perfectly fits your body.
- Premium stretch-knit cover is infused with a unique phase change material to absorb and dissipate heat from your body.
- Perfect support comes from its memory foam that adapts and responds to the contours of your unique shape.
- Breathable foam all around gives you peace of mind at night.
Leesa Original Mattress
Are you looking for an affordable mattress but still has the luxury and comfort of a name brand? If so, Leesa is for you! This all-foam mattress comes in gray, twill cover and features its signature four-stripe design.
You can get it delivered to your door and try it out with their 100–night trial. You’ve got a 100% handcrafted mattress made with premium foams that provide cooling, contouring, and pressure-relieving support. It sounds like the perfect bed to be bedding in every day!
This all-foam mattress comes in a perfect design. The Leesa has a top layer that offers superior pressure relief and cooling properties. Below this layer is a soft memory foam that provides excellent contouring to your body and can help prevent sore joints. The support comes from a firm, high-density core foam, making this an ideal mattress for any sleeping position.
What I Like
- Affordable – The Leesa Original Mattress costs less than a big name brand, and you can get it delivered straight to your door.
- Comfort – The top foam layer offers superior pressure relief and cooling properties, while the soft memory foam contours to your body for a great night’s rest.
- Support – Leesa has a high-density support core that is firm, making this an ideal mattress for any sleeping position. For example, side sleepers will appreciate how their hips don’t sink or slip off the side of the bed.
- Design – For the design, Leesa uses a four-stripe pattern on the top, inspired by their founder’s work as a textile designer. And the twill cover is soft and beautiful to look at.
- Warranty – Leesa Original Mattress comes with a 10-year warranty which shows their confidence in their product and commitment to customer satisfaction!
PlushBeds – The Cool Bliss Gel Memory Foam Mattress
Every morning I wake up refreshed and energized, no matter the time of day. The reason for that is because the Cool Bliss Luxury Cool Gel Mattress is the mattress of my dreams – it does exactly what a bed should: provide deep, rejuvenating sleep that keeps waking up refreshed for weeks.
It not only has an upgraded memory foam core with gel technology, but it also has a gel-infused top layer to provide comfort and cool all night long. This combination is like no other mattress in the industry – it is designed to provide deep, rejuvenating sleep and keep you feeling refreshed all morning.
Technically, Cool Bliss is the best memory foam mattress for side sleepers. The mattress design offers four comfort layers, including a 3 inch, cool bliss gel memory foam layer with 2 inches of luxurious airflow layer. Users tell us that this is the most comfortable and supportive sleeping experience they have ever had in a bed!
The Cool Bliss Mattress has an unmatched combination of support, cooling, and comfort that lets you enjoy deep sleep each night. It has a gel-infused memory foam top layer and gel hyper-elastic polymer layer to draw away heat, keeping you cool while sleeping.
What I Like
- The Cool Bliss Mattress has an unmatched combination of support, cooling, and comfort that lets you enjoy deep sleep each night.
- It has a gel-infused memory foam top layer and gel hyper-elastic polymer layer to draw away heat, keeping you cool while sleeping.
- In addition to its advanced cooling system, the product has a patented hyper-elastic polymer material used in medical corsets to aid in muscle and joint pain relief. It can also be used by people suffering from back or muscle problems as it relaxes your body while sleeping, so you wake up refreshed in the morning.
I’ve got the perfect mattress for you: Puffy Mattress. This original memory foam mattress is designed to cradle your body and relieve pressure points while giving you the support you need.
The manufacturer offers a 101-night sleep trial because they want every customer to have a chance at finding their best night of sleep ever with us. And if you decide it’s not the perfect mattress for you, they’ll refund the total amount so you can try another one.
Additionally, the company offers a lifetime warranty because they don’t just want to give their customers the best sleep of their lives; they also want to stand by our products. So if anything happens and your mattress needs replacing, the manufacturer will take care of it!
What I Like
- Zero pressure points. Sleep without aches, pains, and leaving sore spots behind – all thanks to the individualized support and softness of Puffy’s original memory foam mattress and five-layer support system.
- Never wake up hot. Thanks to its state-of-the-art cooling technology, this bed stays cool from top to bottom. You’ll sleep comfortably all night, every night.
- You’ll never be too hot or too cold again. With Puffy Mattress cooling technology, you won’t need to worry about the temperature or get the right pillow ever again!
- Zero noise. The open cell technology and whisper-quiet materials of our mattress mean that your bed won’t make a sound. No more sleepless nights!
- Open-cell support. Air flows freely throughout your mattress so you can get out of bed and go without feeling stuck in quicksand!
- Motion isolation. Feel comfortable sleeping with a partner – theirs is not yours, meaning movement by one doesn’t disturb the other.
Nolah Original 10″
Nolah is a comfy, great-looking mattress made in the USA and offers a lifetime warranty and free shipping. Nolah’s Tencel cover has a cooling effect so that you won’t overheat at all. In addition to that, it has four layers, so it offers a ton of support for your body along with pressure relief. This highly durable mattress is sure to provide you with excellent results every night!
Nolah is a company with a mission to provide an affordable, accessible, and high-quality mattress. With their new 10” Nolah Original mattress made in the USA, they succeed better than ever.
The Nolah Original 10” mattress offers long-lasting durability, pressure relief, gentle body contouring, and excellent cooling. The 120 night trial period ensures that you can experience all of these benefits for yourself before committing to any purchase. Right off the bat, you will feel incredibly comfortable with this mattress.
What I Like
- High-Resilience foam can help to prevent the mattress from sinking down. This is a very important benefit because you don’t want your body to sink into your bed.
- The pressure-relieving air is what makes this product so great. Many people think that these products are a waste of money since they are not firm enough. However, that is not the case with Nolah’s mattress, as it offers excellent support and pressure relief!
- The company stands behind its products with a lifetime warranty, so it is certainly one of the most reliable companies around that you can learn to trust.
The best 10-inch memory foam mattress is a popular option for those who are looking for a comfortable bed at a reasonable price. There are many different types of 10-inch memory foam mattresses available. This guide will show you the main mattress types and other benefits you should know while choosing the best 10-inch memory foam mattress for your bedroom.
What Is A 10-Inch Memory Foam Mattress?
The best 10-inch memory foam mattress is a perfect way to sleep late into the day. This is one of the most popular thicknesses. A memory foam mattress is made by combining polyurethane and polyester fibers inside its side panels. When these panels are heated, they form an elastic material to support anyone’s body weight and shape.
This type of mattress provides excellent back support, recovers quickly from body shapes after pressure release, and has outstanding thermal qualities to gradually cool down your body temperature while you sleep at night.
Types Of 10-Inch Memory Foam Mattress
The type of mattress you choose depends on the level of comfort it will provide and its support system. The following are the most popular types of mattresses.
Conventional Memory Foam
If you’re looking for a dense, very soft memory foam with good resiliency, then this is the mattress for you. Because it has several layers of foam, it tends to be more expensive than other types, but it’s also more comfortable. This 10-in memory foam mattress can resist pressure and heat better than other memory foam mattresses. It’s also long-lasting and easy to clean.
They provide pressure relief without sacrificing firmness because the top layer consists of 2 or 3 inches of regular polyurethane foam that reduces the initial feel of a 10-inch mattress to one similar to sleeping on a 7 or 8-inch bed. Conventional memory foams are available at different levels that support different body weights.
Gel-Infused Memory Foam
10-inch gel-infused memory foams are made from visco-elastic material, so they are contoured to your body’s shape, providing exceptional comfort and support. They have an open-cell structure to help ventilate heat and absorb moisture, making them a popular choice among individuals with allergies or asthma problems.
These mattresses usually have a higher density than conventional memory foam, providing firm support without being too hard. They can be found in different levels to accommodate different body weights and sleeping styles.
Eco-Friendly Memory Foam
10-inch eco-friendly memory foams are made using natural or organic materials to provide an environmentally friendly option. They are made in at least part with organic cotton. They have a certified GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) label, ensuring that the mattress is made with few or no harmful chemicals such as formaldehyde, heavy metals, and pesticides.
These mattresses are more expensive because of the unique materials used in their construction, but they can be a better choice for people concerned about the environment and their health.
Latex Memory Foam
10-inch latex memory foam is a popular option for those with chronic pain. These mattresses have visco-elastic polymer foam consisting of natural or synthetic latex, which provides the best possible level of support. The top layer consists of a 4-inch layer of polyurethane foam which helps reduce the initial feel, so the pressure you feel upon first laying on it is similar to that of sleeping on a 7 or 8-inch mattress. Latex memory foams are popular for those who are looking for a plush feeling and excellent support at an affordable price.
Things To Consider Before Buying 10-Inch Memory Foam Mattress
Here are some factors to consider when buying a 10-inch memory foam mattress: sleeping style, foundation, and firmness.
The most important factor to consider when looking for the right 10-inch memory foam mattress is what type of sleeper you are. The differences in top layer construction and density make this one of the more customizable memories foam mattresses. You can choose a 10-inch memory foam mattress that’s softer or firmer, depending on your sleep style, body weight, and sleeping position.
The foundation is an essential part of any mattress, so it’s essential to consider your preference when choosing a 10-inch memory foam mattress. Some people prefer a box spring, foundation, or platform bed, while others like to sleep on a mattress directly on the floor.
10-inch memory foam mattresses are available in different levels of firmness, which allows you to choose the best type of support for your body weight and sleeping style. Firm mattresses have a higher density and polyurethane top layer that makes them feel firmer at first touch, but they are sometimes too hard for many sleepers. Medium-firm mattresses have a medium density and polyurethane top layer that makes them slightly softer than firm mattresses and more appropriate for those who prefer medium-firm support.
The Bottom Line
Choosing the right mattress size is essential to ensure a good night’s sleep, but it’s not always easy. There are many different sizes for mattresses with other inner units, foam types, and thicknesses. Therefore, it’s important to consider your mattress dimensions carefully and use the guide above to find the best 10-inch memory foam mattress that can meet your needs.
Is A 10-Inch Memory Foam Mattress Good?
A 10-inch memory foam mattress is an excellent choice if you’re after more pressure relief while still being supportive enough for the average-weight person. The 3″ top layer of gel-infused memory foam distributes weight evenly to reduce pressure on your hips, shoulders, and joints, while the 7″ base layer of polyurethane foam provides solid support. You’ll be surprised by how much comfort you can get from an affordable mattress!
Is An 10-Inch Mattress Thick Enough?
Many people believe that a 10-inch mattress is too thin and that it would be difficult to get a good night’s sleep on such a thin surface. While it’s true that thicker is better when it comes to memory foam mattresses, there are still some good reasons why someone may want to purchase one that isn’t very thick.
For example, the cooling gel in many of these mattresses dissipates heat more effectively than in other memory foam mattresses, which can make for an even more pleasant night’s sleep. And when you go with the “just right” firmness setting, you’ll find yourself feeling less pain or soreness in your joints during the morning hours.
Is Gel Foam The Same As Memory Foam?
Gel foam is a type of memory foam, but it has a slightly different feel which some people prefer. Memory foam was originally introduced in the 1980s, while gel foam was developed around the 21st century. Even though they are made of similar materials, gel foams are more elastic and will mold to your body more quickly.
Of course, this can depend on how you sleep on your mattress and how sensitive or particular you are about what kind of feel you want from your bed. Overall, memory foams have more support for heavier weights than gel foam do, so it tends to be a better option for back pain sufferers who need more support at night when lying down to go to sleep.
You may want to revisit some parts of the article
- 1 Top 5 10-Inch Memory Foam Mattresses
- 2 Best 10-Inch Memory Foam Mattress Reviews
- 3 Sample Cocoon by Sealy Chill Memory Foam Mattresstitle
- 4 Leesa Original Mattress
- 5 PlushBeds – The Cool Bliss Gel Memory Foam Mattress
- 6 Puffy Mattress
- 7 Nolah Original 10″
- 8 Buyers Guide
- 9 What Is A 10-Inch Memory Foam Mattress?
- 10 Types Of 10-Inch Memory Foam Mattress
- 11 Things To Consider Before Buying 10-Inch Memory Foam Mattress
- 12 The Bottom Line
- 13 FAQ