Brief: Best Mattresses Under $800
- Mattresses under $800 are a balance between affordability and quality.
- Suitable for those seeking good quality without breaking the bank.
- Top 5 Mattresses Under $800:
- Cocoon by Sealy Chill Memory Foam Mattress: Cooling stretch-knit cover, high-quality memory foam, good motion isolation.
- Casper Element Mattress: Ventilated memory foam for airflow, supportive base foam, and affordable comfort.
- Dreamfoam by Brooklyn Bedding Arctic Dreams Cooling Gel Mattress: Ultra-soft quilted top, cooling panel, encased coils for pressure relief.
- Vaya Mattress: Balances bounce and support, CertiPUR-US® certified foam, good ventilation.
- Dynasty CoolBreeze Mattress: Contour coil innerspring, cool silk cover, comfortable and durable.
- Features to Consider:
- Sleeping Position: Choose based on whether you sleep on your back, side, or stomach.
- Weight Capacity: Ensure the mattress can support your body weight effectively.
- Firmness: Varies from soft to firm; select based on personal comfort and support needs.
- Materials: Options include memory foam, latex, innerspring, hybrid.
- Durability: Look for a mattress that will last long without losing comfort or support.
- Quality: Mattresses under $800 can offer good quality, balancing price and features.
- Types Available: Innerspring, memory foam, latex, hybrid.
- Hybrid Mattresses: Available under $800, offering a mix of support and comfort.
- Lifespan: Typically lasts 5-10 years, depending on usage and quality.
- Suitability for Heavy Sleepers: Firm or hybrid options are suitable for heavier individuals.
- Mattresses under $800 provide a range of options for different sleep preferences.
- Ideal for those seeking a combination of comfort, support, and value for money.
The mattress is one of the essential parts of your bed. It’s the thing that separates the good nights from the bad ones and separates those who wake up feeling refreshed from those who wake up feeling sore. If you’re looking for a mattress under $800, finding what you’re looking for can be challenging.
We’ll help you find the best options available by explaining what types are available, why they are so great under $800, and then providing reviews of five different mattresses that have been tested at less than $800.
Top 5 Mattress Under $800
The stretch-knit cover absorbs and dissipates heat, keeping you comfortably cool—all night long.
High-quality memory foam adapts to your unique body size, shape, and sleep position and provides ergonomic support to your body.
Cocoon™ by Sealy uses a layer of memory foam on top, which helps reduce the amount of movement from your sleep partner.
Trial period: 100 nights
Warranty: 10-year limited warranty
Free shipping and free returns in the USA
Price range: $$$
We recommend this mattress for the following sleepers:
Perfect mattress for hot sleepers that will help you stay cool during the night.
- 1. Best Overall: Casper Element Mattress 98
- 2. Best Hypoallergenic: Dreamfoam By Brooklyn – Bedding Arctic Dreams Cooling Gel Mattress 96
- 3. Best Cooling Mattress: Cocoon by Sealy Chill Memory Foam Mattress 92
- 4. Best Pressure Relief: Vaya Mattress 89
- 5. Best Cool Silk Cover: Dynasty CoolBreeze Mattress 89
Best Mattress Under $800 Reviews
Casper Element Mattress
Casper was founded to reinvent the way people buy mattresses. They have thoughtfully developed a mattress made exclusively from natural materials, without toxic chemicals or flame retardants. Starting with the ground up, Casper has created a bed that is not only good for the environment but also good for your body – no matter what your sleeping position maybe!
The Casper Element Mattress is designed to provide exceptional comfort at an affordable price. The top layer of the mattress features ventilated memory foam that increases airflow and helps keep you cool. This layer is placed on a durable base foam that offers long-lasting support for your body.
What I Like
- The memory foam top layer increases airflow and helps regulate body temperature.
- A high-density polyfoam foundation gives support and durability.
- The mattress is backed with a 100-night free trial and a 10-year limited guarantee.
Dreamfoam By Brooklyn – Bedding Arctic Dreams Cooling Gel Mattress
Dreamfoam by Brooklyn Bedding Arctic Dreams Cooling Gel Mattress is a comfortable, cooling experience that you deserve to sleep on. You’ll find that out for yourself once you try this great product.
It has an ultra-soft quilted top that offers plush breathable comfort, an advanced cooling panel that delivers cooling relief on contact, and a high-density foam base that adds durability to the mattress while a medium comfort level. What’s more, encased coils are designed to deliver ultimate pressure point relief. Also, it comes with a 10-year warranty. Get this excellent mattress today and enjoy the comfort!
What I Like
- An ultra-soft quilted top offers plush, breathable comfort.
- An advanced cooling panel delivers cooling relief on contact. A high-density foam base adds durability to the mattress whereas medium comfort level.
- Encased coils are designed to deliver ultimate pressure point relief.
- Comes with a 10-year warranty.
Cocoon by Sealy Chill Memory Foam Mattress
Sealy is one of the oldest and most respected brands in the mattress industry. It underlines their dedication to quality that each new product still starts with a hand-tufted mattress built with premium materials.
The Cocoon by Sealy is no exception, boasting a soft comfort layer that helps absorb excess heat. The stretch knit cover has an elegant look and imparts an extra breathable barrier against allergens or dust mites.
This mattress provides a medium-firm feel, which is suitable for back and side sleepers. The Cocoon is designed with four different layers for a balanced feel. The product offers good quality at a reasonable price. Cocoon retails in the average price range, which enables most consumers to purchase it without going deep into their pockets.
Its material is of higher quality than some of its more expensive competitors but has similar features, such as the temperature-regulating layer, which also happens to add extra support to your body while you sleep better.
The Cocoon by Sealy is perfect for people with sensitive skin like me. This mattress brand has a fantastic reputation of not causing any irritation, chafing, or rashes that you will experience when sleeping on other mattresses that may be too firm or too soft for you.
What I Like
- The Cocoon has a soft-feeling comfort layer that helps your body feel relaxed after sleeping on it for a night.
- It has memory foam under its cover, which allows for gradual support when you are in the middle of the night and provides ergonomic, contoured support to your body when in bed.
- Its soft, airy feeling is very appealing to most people because you will not feel hot or uncomfortable while sleeping on it. You can get restful sleep with this mattress without much effort.
Have you been looking for a mattress but couldn’t find one that was just right? Consider the Vaya Mattress – a mattress under $800 with the perfect blend of bounce and support to relieve pressure points. Plus, it stays cool all night, so you’ll sleep soundly and wake up refreshed and ready to tackle your day!
There are plenty of reasons to try out this mattress. It’s easy on your joints, supports your back, offers great ventilation for better airflow, is made from CertiPUR-US® certified foam that’s safe to sleep on every night. Plus, it’s made in the USA and backed by a 10-year warranty.
Vaya is the perfect mattress for lovers, couples, and sleepers with joint pain. The memory foam is made of open-cell foam that molds your body. It’s the perfect temperature so you won’t overheat at night. And, because it’s CertiPUR-US certified, it’s safe to sleep on every night. This mattress is available in Twin/Twin XL, Full/Queen, King, and California King sizes.
What I Like
- The mattress is great for health – the open-cell foams used in the Vaya Mattress help contribute to healthy sleep. They enhance air circulation, which helps promote a good night’s rest and improve your overall health.
- Gives extra support – it offers excellent support and comfort for all sleepers and reduces pressure points that can cause back, neck, and joint pain.
- Provides great ventilation – the foam is CertiPUR-US certified, so you know that it’s safe to fall asleep on every night.
Dynasty CoolBreeze Mattress
When it comes to mattresses under $800, the Dynasty CoolBreeze is one to consider. It features a contour coil innerspring that provides exceptional support and an additional layer of memory foam.
The Cool Silk cover is made from 100% cotton sheeting, which offers comfort and breathability while also being easy to clean with the zipper washable cover. And with Certi-Pur US certification, you can be sure that your sleep surface will be not only comfortable but also safe for your health and your loved ones as well.
But, as with any mattress, it is essential to assess your needs carefully and be sure that this is the right choice for you. This premium combination is everything you could want in a restful night’s sleep, including antimicrobial protection against stains, damage, odors, and allergens. By combining both durability and practicality into one single-cover duvet combo, you can enjoy all of the benefits of your cooling memory foam.
What I Like
- A mattress has cooling memory foam. Comfort can be improved after sleep; free energy production can be done through the process of cooling.
- The mattress’s memory also has a molding effect, making it more durable for many people’s lives. It does not produce any odor. Due to this, users will not feel uncomfortable when they sleep on it for a long time.
- The mattress covers are all made of high-quality materials with polyester, cotton, and fiber-fill-filling material, all breathable and durable for use in mattresses and pillows.
Here will be a detailed buyer’s guide full of advice on picking the perfect mattress for your bed and budget needs. This includes the different types of mattresses, such as innerspring, memory foam, latex, or hybrid. We’ll also go over which beds are best for heavy people or those with back problems.
What Is The Mattress Under $800?
A mattress under $800 is known as a mid-range mattress. This means it’s the perfect balance between price and quality. You can find mattresses that are under $500, but often you’ll sacrifice quality for the cost to get a mattress at this price range.
The mattresses are under the $800 range in terms of thickness, durability, and comfort. It’s essential to pick one that is right for you and your body type to avoid long-term problems caused by using an uncomfortable or unforgiving mattress.
Why Should You Get A Mattress Under $800?
The reason you should get a mattress at this price point is simple: because it’s affordable. People often find themselves getting a mattress for less than $500 because that’s all they can afford. Sometimes, however, you’ll end up sleeping on that mattress for several years and then realize that it isn’t working out for you and your body.
If you’re in the market for an affordable mattress under $800, we recommend looking into the different brands and types available so you can find the right match for your body type and needs.
What Type Of Mattress Can You Get Under $800?
There are four main types of mattresses: innerspring, memory foam, latex, and hybrid. Each offers a different feel and firmness level, which is important to understand before purchasing one. Below there are different types of mattresses that are available for less than $800.
The memory foam mattress is one of the most popular because it has many benefits. It’s considered a great option because it can be used by men, women, and children without putting pressure on the body in areas that cause pain or discomfort. It’s easy to clean, and lightweight, and it won’t lose its firmness after long-term use as many other mattresses do.
The memory foam contours to your body shape, which makes it provide great back support and will also help with pressure relief. The main downfall of the memory foam mattress is that it can cause body heat to build up in the bed, which can be uncomfortable and inconvenient for some people.
A latex mattress is an excellent option because it’s considered one of the most durable and comfortable mattresses on the market. The main benefit to the latex mattress is that it contours to your body and will mold into your shape over time which relieves pressure, provides comfort, and makes it easier for you to sleep through the night uninterrupted.
The material is hypoallergenic and suitable for people who suffer from allergies or sensitive skin. It also resists mites and dust mites, which is great for people with allergies. The only major downside to this type of mattress is that it can be very expensive compared to other types on this list.
The innerspring mattress has been around for over a hundred years but is still one of the most popular options on the market today. This type of mattress offers excellent support while providing cushioning simultaneously, which is very comfortable when resting or sleeping at night.
This mattress type is also very durable over time, allowing it to last for years without losing its adjustable firmness. Though it’s considered one of the more affordable options, you will still have to spend a minimum of $500 to get one.
The hybrid mattress has many benefits, which are listed below. They are intended to be used by people with back problems, but this type of mattress could also be good for those who just want a more comfortable sleep or sensitive skin. The hybrid mattress can contour your body which makes it very supportive and comfortable. It’s also very durable over time and can last for many years without losing its firmness.
Benefits Of Using Mattress Under $800
The key benefit of getting a mattress under $800 will save you money in the long run. Other benefits it will bring you in the future when replacing your mattress for another one will make it well worth the initial money spent.
The number one reason you should consider getting a mattress under $800 is that it will make you feel more comfortable at night. When shopping for one, consider the different types available so you can find the right one for your body type and sleeping style.
The lifespan of a mattress tends to be lackluster when it comes to anything on this list under $500. This means that if you spend less money, you will have to stay away from memory foam because it loses its shape after just a few months of use.
With that being said, most mattresses under $800 are very durable, but some are better than others. Consider getting an innerspring mattress because they are very durable and won’t lose their firmness over time.
The warranty on any mattress should be at least 10 years. This is because it allows the mattress to last for the long run without having to worry about it getting damaged or no longer supporting your body weight.
Things To Consider When Buying A Mattress Under $800
The Mattress Under $800 is great for people looking to get the best mattress they can for an affordable price. When purchasing a mattress, especially when it’s this inexpensive, it’s also very important to consider the features below to make the right decision best suited for you and your needs.
One of the most important factors to consider is where and how you plan to sleep on the mattress. Some people like to lie flat, while others prefer sleeping on their sides or back. You will need to see which position you prefer so you can decide what type of mattress will be best for your needs and sleeping habits.
The weight capacity refers to the maximum weight a mattress can hold before losing its firmness and adjusting the level. This is an important consideration when buying a new bed as it’s vital that you don’t pull the bed away from the wall with your body weight because this could damage the mattress and possibly cause further problems in the future.
The firmness of a mattress is measured on a scale of 1-10, and it will give you an idea of how hard the mattress will be on your body every time you move. The more firm the mattress, the more pressure on your body as you sleep, which could cause some discomfort and pain over time.
It’s important to know what materials are being used to make the mattress you’re purchasing to have a better idea of how long it will last and how comfortable it will be for your body over time. There are many types of mattress materials on the market, but some of the most common include foam, latex, hybrid, memory foam, and innerspring.
The durability of your mattress will have a significant impact on how long it lasts and how comfortable it is over time. If you’re using the bed every day, it’s essential that you get one that’s made from high-quality materials that are easy to clean, odor-resistant, and offer great support.
The Bottom Line
Many different types of mattresses can be purchased for less than $800. As you’ve learned from this guide, the best option for you depends on your needs and preferences and your budget. Make sure you consider all of the factors above before making your final decision to ensure you choose the best mattress for your needs and sleep habits.
Are mattresses under $800 good quality?
Yes, mattresses under $800 can be good quality. However, it is important to research the type of mattress and read customer reviews before making a purchase.
What types of mattresses are available under $800?
Mattresses under $800 typically include innerspring, hybrid, foam, and latex mattresses. Depending on your budget, you can find mattresses with features such as cooling properties, extra cushioning, or additional support.
Are there hybrid firm mattresses under $800?
Yes, you can find hybrid firm mattresses for under $800. Hybrid mattresses combine the support of a coil system with the comfort and cushion of a foam mattress, giving you the best of both worlds.
How long should a mattress under $800 last?
A mattress under $800 generally should last approximately five to seven years. The lifespan of a mattress may vary depending on factors such as the mattress material and the quality of the materials used.
Are mattresses under $800 good for heavy sleepers?
Yes, mattresses under $800 can be good for heavy sleepers. Firm or hybrid mattresses are the best for heavier sleepers as they provide the most support needed for heavier bodies.
How much should I expect to spend on a mattress?
You can expect to spend anywhere from $200 to $800 on a mattress depending on the mattress material, size, and features.
What are the benefits of a firm mattress under $800?
A firm mattress under $800 provides a consistent level of support along the entire sleeping surface, which reduces tossing and turning during the night. This helps to ensure that your spine maintains a natural alignment and minimizes pain in your hips, back, and neck.
Are there any downsides to a firm mattress under $800?
Firm mattresses under $800 can be too hard for some sleepers and cause uncomfortable pressure points. If you are a side sleeper, a softer mattress might be more comfortable.
What are the most important factors to consider when shopping for a mattress under $800?
The most important factors to consider when shopping for a firm mattress are your body type and sleeping position, the mattress material, and the mattress’s sleep-enhancing features, such as cooling properties and extra cushioning layers.
What type of mattress under $800 is best for back pain?
Generally, medium-firm mattresses are the best for back pain because they provide enough support to keep your spine in alignment while still being comfortable.
How do I know if I’m choosing the right firmness level?
When trying out a mattress, make sure to lie on it in your preferred sleeping position and pay attention to whether the mattress supports your back’s natural curve.
How often should I replace my mattress under $800?
Generally, it is recommended to replace your mattress once every eight to ten years. However, if you are experiencing more sleep disturbances, body aches, and pains, or allergies, it may be time to replace your mattress sooner.
What type of warranty should I expect on a mattress under $800?
Most mattresses under $800 come with a 10-year limited warranty. This warranty typically covers defects in mattress materials and craftsmanship.
What type of customer service should I expect from a mattress under $800?
Most mattress companies offer customer service via phone, email, and live chat. Additionally, some companies offer remote sleep consultations to help you find the best mattress for your sleeping needs.
Are firm mattresses appropriate for all sleeping positions?
Generally, side and back sleepers are the best candidates for firm mattresses, as they offer the most support needed for these positions. However, stomach sleepers may find a firm mattress uncomfortable as it can put too much pressure on the abdomen and chest.
You may want to revisit some parts of the article
- 1 Top 5 Mattress Under $800
- 2 Best Mattress Under $800 Reviews
- 3 Casper Element Mattress
- 4 Dreamfoam By Brooklyn – Bedding Arctic Dreams Cooling Gel Mattress
- 5 Cocoon by Sealy Chill Memory Foam Mattress
- 6 Vaya Mattress
- 7 Dynasty CoolBreeze Mattress
- 8 Buyer’s Guide
- 9 What Is The Mattress Under $800?
- 10 Why Should You Get A Mattress Under $800?
- 11 What Type Of Mattress Can You Get Under $800?
- 12 Benefits Of Using Mattress Under $800
- 13 Things To Consider When Buying A Mattress Under $800
- 14 The Bottom Line
- 15 FAQ