Brief: Best Cooling Mattresses for Hot Side Sleepers
- Purpose: Guide on selecting cooling mattresses for hot side sleepers.
- Importance: Addresses overheating issues for better sleep quality.
- Top 5 Cooling Mattresses for Hot Side Sleepers:
- PlushBeds Cool Bliss Luxury Cool Gel Memory Foam Mattress: Supportive, heat dissipating, premium memory foam, ideal for various sleepers.
- Cocoon By Sealy Chill Memory Foam Mattress: Unique foam combination, pressure relief in key areas, good for various sleeping positions.
- Brooklyn Bedding Aurora Hybrid Luxury Mattress: Copper-infused foam, TitanCool™ technology, effective temperature regulation.
- GhostBed Luxe Mattress: Durable foam blend, medium firmness, ideal for contouring and comfort.
- WinkBeds Luxury Hybrid Mattress: Gel-infused foam, supportive pocket springs, motion isolation, and edge support.
- Detailed Reviews:
- PlushBeds Cool Bliss: Absorbs and dissipates heat, supportive for back, stomach, and side sleepers.
- Cocoon by Sealy: High-density foam, supports body weight, suitable for side, back, and stomach sleepers.
- Brooklyn Aurora: Combines memory foam and titan-flex foam, copper-infused for antimicrobial properties.
- GhostBed Luxe: Balanced foam blend for durability and cooler sleep, medium firmness.
- WinkBeds: Hybrid design with gel-infused foam, suitable for temperature regulation and support.
- Buyer’s Guide – Choosing the Right Cooling Mattress:
- Considerations: Temperature regulation, firmness levels, pressure relief, mattress materials.
- Materials: Gel foam, memory foam, hybrid, innerspring.
- Key Factors: Match materials and firmness to sleeping style and preferences.
- Best Mattresses for Hot Side Sleepers: Cooling mattresses with breathable materials.
- Benefits of Cooling Mattresses: Regulate body temperature, reduce moisture, improve comfort.
- Suitability for Sleeping Positions: Good for all sleeping positions, promotes spinal alignment.
- Recommended Mattress Type: Memory foam, innerspring, hybrid with cooling features.
- Firmness for Hot Side Sleepers: Medium-firm to firm for minimized motion transfer and pressure relief.
- Split Mattresses: Suitable for hot side sleepers, offering different support levels.
- Importance: Cooling mattresses significantly improve sleep quality for hot side sleepers.
- Recommendation: Choose based on individual comfort preferences, sleeping position, and cooling requirements.
The best cooling mattress for hot sleepers can make a huge difference in your sleep quality. Hot sleepers have been troubled by the fact that most mattresses make them feel warm and sweaty.
A good quality mattress will be able to keep your body from losing its heat to the cooler air around you. However, before you go out and buy the first mattress you see, you need to make sure you are getting the right one.
Top 5 Best Cooling Mattresses for Hot Side Sleepers
It is perfect for most sleepers who prefer a mattress that’s fully supportive but not too firm.
This mattress absorbs and dissipates heat for a refreshing, cool-to-touch surface all night long.
It’s made with a premium memory foam that adapts to your unique body size, shape, and sleep position.
Trial period: 100 nights
Warranty: 25 year
Price range: $$$$$
We recommend this mattress for the following sleepers:
The best mattress for hot sleepers will be made of a breathable material that won’t trap your body heat. A great type of mattress for hot sleepers is a cooling memory foam mattress.
As a hot sleeper, I know how frustrating it is to deal with excess heat at night. It seems like the minute I crawl into bed, my sheets, blankets, and pillow all start to feel like an oven — and there’s nothing quite as uncomfortable as being too hot while you sleep. But cooling down your mattress is easier said than done. Some cooling mattresses are only a few degrees cooler than regular mattresses, while others use noisy fans or even ice packs to cool you down.
The problem is there are many cooling mattress companies out there, and they all make different claims about their product. We are here to help you find the best cooling mattress for side sleeping.
Best Cooling Mattresses for Hot Side Sleepers Reviews
Cocoon Chill by Sealy Mattress
Sealy’s Cocoon Chill mattress has a unique combination of ingredients that will help you get a cooling mattress.
It has a layer of premium foam that supports your body weight and provides a comfortable sleeping surface. The top layer is made of high-density foam that also provides pressure point relief in the shoulders, hips, and other key areas.
For a mattress that’s firm enough to keep your spine aligned yet soft and comfortable enough to help you fall asleep faster, the Cocoon Chill is a great choice.
What I Like:
- The Cocoon Chill is designed to be cool throughout the entire mattress, with the added benefit of a soft stretch knit cover.
- It’s made with premium memory foam that adapts to your unique body size, shape, and sleep position. At the same time, our Perfect Fit support system keeps you comfortably supported without feeling too firm.
Brooklyn Aurora Hybrid Luxury Mattress
Since the dawn of man, people have been dreaming of having a pillow-top mattress. Now you don’t have to be rich to own one. The Brooklyn Aurora Hybrid Luxury Mattress is the future of comfort.
It features an impressive few inches of top-grade copper-infused swirly memory foam plus a revolutionary 1.5-inch layer of copper-infused titan-flex foam. The combination of these two unique layers yields incredible contouring and responsive pressure relief. The copper-infused foam acts as a natural antimicrobial agent, eliminating the odors that can come from traditional memory foam.
It is a hybrid mattress produced by Brooklyn Bedding, a company known for its innovation and quality. The Brooklyn Aurora features TitanCool™ technology, a cooling gel core infused with beads that can liquefy or solidify. The mattress is made a unique fiber that moves heat away from the sleeper by up to two times the amount of ordinary mattress materials. The mattress is also infused with fiber-encased coils, which help distribute weight evenly and reduce pressure points.
What I Like:
- The mattress is infused with gel beads designed to keep the mattress cool while you sleep. This process also works to keep your body temperature regulated throughout the night.
- The memory foam self-adjusts to the contours of your body and helps to align your spine.
GhostBed Luxe Mattress
GhostBed Luxe is a top-of-the-line product from the GhostBed mattress company, one of the industry’s premier names. With a balanced blend of foam, the Luxe is more durable than other memory foam beds and is designed to help you sleep cooler, too.
If you’re looking for a mattress that combines softness with support, you’ll love the new GhostBed Luxe. With a medium feel that is considered a luxury by many sleepers, the GhostBed Luxe provides the soft comfort of plush while still offering medium support. This is a great mattress if you like a soft feel but prefer firmer support.
Each layer contributes to the mattress’s overall support, providing pressure relief while still providing the stability you need to rest easily at night.
It’s a great choice for side sleepers, but it’s also perfect for couples since you won’t disturb your partner when you turn or toss in the night. GhostBed Luxe is a bit firmer than traditional memory foam mattresses, but it has contouring technology that allows you to sleep on different parts of the mattress without getting uncomfortable.
What I Like:
- The GhostBed Luxe is a mattress that will be perfect for people looking for a medium-firm feel. The softness of the mattress is very subjective, depending on your preference. The mattress is great at relieving pressure points which makes it an ideal partner for side sleepers.
- The mattress also has a plush top layer made of a special memory foam designed to help you retain your body heat.
Puffy Lux Mattress
The Puffy Lux is one of the most popular mattresses on the market today. With advanced technology, the Puffy Lux offers a level of support and comfort that is unmatched and considered to be some of the best on the market.
The Puffy Lux mattress has a lot going for it. The most obvious is its shape. If you’re looking for an eye-catching mattress that feels as good as it looks, the Puffy Lux is the one for you. The mattress is manufactured with a layer of memory foam that has been to keep you at an optimal temperature for amazing sleep comfort.
It is a high-end luxury mattress designed to provide a better sleep experience for every one of your body’s pressure points. If you want to experience a better night’s sleep, then it’s time to try out the Puffy Lux mattress.
What I Like:
- The Puffy Lux mattress is a luxury memory foam mattress designed to offer the ultimate comfort and support for the stomach, back, and side sleepers alike.
- The cover is both breathable and non-allergenic, so you can rest easy knowing that you are sleeping on a clean mattress.
WinkBeds Luxury Hybrid Mattress
WinkBeds is a luxury hybrid mattress that’s designed to give you the comfort of a mattress and the support of a foundation. Much as with high-end cars, the better hybrid mattresses are a combination of several materials, each selected to optimize a different part of the sleeping experience. And it’s all tied together with luxurious fabrics and components.
This mattress contains a gel-infused foam. The gel-infused foam reacts to the sleeper’s body heat, keeping the sleeper cool throughout the night.
It is a mattress that offers you a good combination of luxury and stability. The mattress has three main layers: latex, memory foam, and pocket springs. The first two layers work together to give you a comfortable sleeping surface.
The pocket springs provide support so that the comfort layers can do their job properly.
The WinkBeds Luxury Hybrid Mattress is a great choice for those who want a mattress that is excellent at isolating motion, keeping them from being disturbed by their partner’s sleep-related movements while also providing a firm edge for sleeping.
What I Like:
- This mattress is a great option for those that sleep hot.
- The WinkBeds Luxury Hybrid Mattress contains Tencel® fabric within the cover. Tencel® is a performance fabric that is derived from eucalyptus trees. This fabric helps regulate the sleeper’s temperature.
- It incorporates a combination of the following features that provide great motion isolation and edge support: SleepCalm™ Motion Isolation Technology, Extra-Edge™ Anti-Sag Support, Duratech™ Durability System.
What To Look For In A Cooling Mattress For Side Sleepers
A mattress is one of the most expensive purchases a person will make, so it’s important to do your research before investing in one. One of the most important aspects of any mattress is the feel, and there are many options to choose from. Which mattress is the best for you will depend on what you are looking for in your night of sleep.
Since your bedroom temperature can have a big impact on how well you sleep, it’s vital to keep it cool. If you have trouble sleeping because you’re too hot or too cold, consider switching to a better mattress. Beds designed to keep you cool can have a significant impact on your bedroom’s temperature, especially in the summer. That means you’ll sleep better, which is great news for your health.
Temperature regulation for side sleepers is one of your biggest concerns when shopping for a mattress. The first thing to understand is that cold is a subjective experience, and what’s cool and comfortable for one person may be unbearably cold for another.
It would be best if you had a mattress that can keep you comfortable and cozy in the winter yet cool and dry in the summer. It needs to be supportive enough for your body weight and able to withstand any pressure points so that you can sleep comfortably and without pain.
The most important thing is to try to find a mattress that feels right for you.
Many people tend to sleep on their side. While many mattresses are engineered to accommodate this sleeping position, the differences between mattresses in terms of how “firm” they are can be pretty extreme. The manufacturers of mattresses tend to categorize them as either “soft”, “medium”, or “firm”, but these differences are not always that easy to detect, with newcomers to the industry often not being able to tell the difference between a “soft” and a “firm” mattress.
The problem is that these categories only refer to the firmness of a mattress at the springs, not at the surface, so a soft mattress might feel very firm if the top layer is thick.
The key to pressure relief is a firm, flat surface that is unevenly distributed, which means that the mattress must have a solid base. If the mattress is too soft, the sleeper will sink into it, increasing pressure on the hips and shoulders.
The mattress should also have a thick, firm, flat layer on the top for pressure relief, as well as a pillow top to provide comfort.
If you’re a side sleeper, you know that finding a mattress that’s both comfortable and cool is a challenge. But did you know that your mattress may be part of the problem?
While there are a few different mattress materials that tend to be more comfortable for side sleepers, they can also trap more body heat than other types of mattresses. It’s important to learn about the different available mattress materials to get all the information about materials for a quiet night’s sleep.
Gel foam mattresses are the best choice for side sleepers. They are especially ideal for people with back pain. Gel foam is lightweight, but it is also supportive. It responds to the body’s temperature and contours around pressure points. This type of mattress has a layer of gel foam that is sandwiched between two memory foam layers.
A good night’s sleep is a must for those with busy lives. While a comfortable mattress is an important part of that equation, keeping cool is just as important. This is especially true for side sleepers, who are at a greater risk of overheating during the night. The good news is, some mattresses made with memory foam have been designed specifically with side sleepers in mind. Memory foam is a type of material that is designed to conform to your body shape.
Lying on your side is a very comfortable position for sleeping, especially if you have a large hefty mattress. To avoid having to move yourself and your mattress all the time, you might want to consider a hybrid mattress. Hybrid mattresses are the perfect combination of firm and cushioned mattresses. They are made of materials that offer the best of both worlds.
It’s hard to find the perfect mattress if you are a side/stomach sleeper. A lot of hybrid mattresses have a cooling gel layer right on the top. This is good for back and stomach sleepers but not for side sleepers. If the gel layer is on top, it’s going to be too hot for you to sleep comfortably.
If you sleep on your side, you know exactly how uncomfortable it can be to get the perfect night’s sleep. Sometimes you wake up in a puddle of sweat, or your shoulder ends up asleep. Innerspring are known for their ability to provide good support for sleepers of all kinds, but what about those who sleep on their side?
The secret to having the support you need and still keeping cool on your side is finding a mattress with a foam topper specially designed for side sleepers.
The key to a stable mattress is support, and your best bet as a side sleeper is an innerspring mattress. The coils that make up the innerspring mattress offer support, while your body weight acts as a pressure point, making you feel as if you are sleeping on a solid surface.
What types of mattresses are best for hot side sleepers?
Cooling mattresses are the best option for hot side sleepers. These mattresses are designed with breathable materials and innovative technologies to keep the sleepers cool throughout the night.
What are the benefits of cooling mattresses?
Cooling mattresses provide a number of benefits. These mattresses help regulate the body temperature during sleep, so sleepers do not feel overheated. They also help reduce moisture buildup and provide optimal comfort for a cool and restful night’s sleep.
Are cooling mattresses suitable for all sleeping positions?
Yes, cooling mattresses provide comfort for all sleeping positions and help promote optimal spinal alignment for all types of sleepers.
What type of mattress is best for hot side sleepers?
Hot side sleepers should look for mattresses that are specifically designed for cooling, such as those made with memory foam, innerspring, and hybrid mattresses with cooling materials such as copper and gel.
What mattress firm is best for hot-side sleepers?
Hot side sleepers should look for a mattress with medium-firm to firm support. A firmer mattress will minimize motion transfer and provide pressure relief for those who sleep on their side.
Are split mattresses suitable for hot side sleepers?
Yes, split mattresses are suitable for hot side sleepers. These mattresses offer two different support levels to provide comfort and pressure relief for all types of sleepers.
What materials are used in cooling mattresses?
Cooling mattresses typically feature materials such as memory foam, innerspring, and hybrid mattresses with cooling materials such as copper and gel.
What type of mattress is best for hot-side sleepers?
Hot side sleepers should look for a split mattress with a combination of cooling materials and medium-firm to firm support. This will provide optimal comfort and temperature regulation while providing the necessary support for all types of sleepers.
You may want to revisit some parts of the article
- 1 Top 5 Best Cooling Mattresses for Hot Side Sleepers
- 2 Best Cooling Mattresses for Hot Side Sleepers Reviews
- 3 Cocoon Chill by Sealy Mattress
- 4 Brooklyn Aurora Hybrid Luxury Mattress
- 5 GhostBed Luxe Mattress
- 6 Puffy Lux Mattress
- 7 WinkBeds Luxury Hybrid Mattress
- 8 What To Look For In A Cooling Mattress For Side Sleepers
- 9 F.A.Q.