The best vegan mattress is a personal choice that ensures you sleep well and wake up refreshed to enjoy your day. But herbs and plants also provide many health benefits when incorporated into mattresses, becoming more popular as the natural sleeping material gains popularity in mainstream society.
You may want to consider a vegan mattress to improve your overall health while also improving the quality of your sleep. This article gives you vast information about the best vegan mattress available on the market, its benefits, and things to consider when buying the product for your needs.
Top 5 Best Vegan Mattresses
It is a 100% natural latex mattress, which means it is entirely safe for your health.
The cover is knitted with the finest quality, soft, breathable organic.
Eco Fire Barrier is derived from natural plant fibers to keep you safe, secure, and healthy.
Trial period: 100-Night Trial
Warranty: 25 Year Warranty
Price range: $$$$$
We recommend this mattress for the following sleepers:
- 1. Best Overall: PlushBeds – The Natural Bliss® 100% Natural Latex Mattress 98
- 2. Best Organic Latex Mattress: Naturepedic EOS® Trilux Organic Mattress 98
- 3. Best For Pressure-Relieving: AVOCADO VEGAN MATTRESS 95
- 4. Best Dual-Sided Hybrid Mattress: Brentwood Home Crystal Cove Flippable Mattress 91
- 5. Best For Side Sleepers: Natural Plus Vegan Cotton Mattress by The Futon Shop 87
Best Vegan Mattresses Reviews
PlushBeds The Natural Bliss® 100% Natural Latex Mattress
If you want a mattress that is both cruelty-free and pure, The Natural Bliss 100% Natural Latex Mattress has got you covered. Made from the finest quality natural latex sourced from rubber trees and certified organic cotton, this 100% vegan mattress is one of the most sustainable mattresses on the market.
It also has a wool-free cover and is hypoallergenic, meaning it does not produce any chemicals or synthetics that can irritate your skin or affect your health in any way.
This 100% natural latex mattress is made without synthetic fibers or chemicals. The only ingredient is pure latex, though it is infused with organic cotton. Since it is 100% natural, it naturally has a more firm feel than, say, a memory foam mattress.
Natural latex is not only a more sustainable mattress choice, but it also has an extremely low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) content, making it even safer to sleep on. It is also completely natural and completely safe for everyone. This naturally friendly product was created with the continued health of your skin and body in mind by creating a mattress that does not contain any harmful ingredients or synthetic fibers.
What I Like
- It is a 100% natural latex mattress, which means it is completely safe for your health.
- It is entirely vegan, which means it is safe for animal rights, regardless of the latex.
- Unlike many other mattress options on the market that contain synthetic fibers and chemicals, Natural Bliss Sleep does not.
- The mattresses are also very eco-friendly and naturally fire-resistant.
Naturepedic EOS® Trilux Organic Mattress
Naturepedic has created a top-rated mattress revolutionizing the industry with its unique multi-layered, zippered construction. It allows you to customize the comfort of your bed, swap out layers and even change the way your mattress feels years later. This will enable you to switch between softness and firmness at any point in time without having to purchase a new bed. The Naturepedic EOS Trilux also has a 10″ profile, and the EOS Trilux can transform from an extra firm to plush.
It is constructed from three customizable 3″ organic latex layers for pure bliss and comes with free shipping. The mattress is eco-friendly, and the organic cotton cover and wool quilting create a healthy mattress topper that will last for years.
The Naturepedic EOS® Trilux Organic Mattress is available in standard bed sizes, including king and queen sizes. This provides you with many options when it comes time to replace your old mattress or purchase one for that brand new bedroom suite.
What I Like
- The Naturepedic EOS® Trilux Organic Mattress provides you with a healthier sleeping environment, meaning that your skin and lungs will be left in better condition than they existed before having the mattress.
- This 10-inch mattress is available in sizes ranging from standard twin to king XL and can easily be customized from firm to extra firm at any point during its lifetime.
- The Naturepedic EOS® Trilux Organic Mattress comes with a 20-year limited warranty and a 90-night trial period that allows you to thoroughly test out this new mattress without having to make a purchase.
AVOCADO Vegan Mattress
The AVOCADO is a hybrid Vegan Mattress with GOLS certified organic latex and GOTS certified organic cotton, up to 1,414 pocketed coils arranged in 5 zones for better comfort. The manufacturer doesn’t use polyurethane foams, polyester, or toxic fire retardants.
The mattress is hand-tufted to last longer. It is vegan certified and 100% natural, making it an eco-friendly alternative to wool without harming any sheep or other animals during the production process. AVOCADO provides a 1-year trial and 25 years of warranty.
What I Like
- The AVOCADO mattress is made of 100% natural materials, GOLS certified organic cotton, and GOTS certified organic latex-free of pesticides, chemical residue, and toxic fire retardants.
- The AVOCADO is a hybrid product (is made of 100% natural materials) that means it is built with more coils than other mattresses, so you will sleep more comfortably without waking up tired or cramped because you are scared your mattress might break in a few weeks.
- AVOCADO is not a cheap knockoff of the mattress with cheap materials and weak construction like most other mattresses made in China. The AVOCADO Vegan Mattress is hand-tufted by artisans in the U.S.A with the highest quality of organic cotton and natural latex sourced from GOLS certified farms for the best sleep you ever dreamed about.
- The AVOCADO is the most comfortable mattress for side sleepers and back sleepers by its pocketed coils that gives you a balanced, firm, yet comfortable feel on the top of your body for a better night’s sleep.
Brentwood Home Crystal Cove Flippable Mattress
Brentwood Home Crystal Cove Flippable Mattress is completely different from everything else you may have seen. Not only can you choose your firmness on one side or the other based on your mood and the time of day, but this innovative design has a whopping 975 8-inch contouring pocketed coils to promote therapeutic recovery and deep, restorative sleep.
The manufacturer also uses shear-walled pocket coil technology to eliminate one of the classic downsides of memory foam: the 10-15% loss of support that happens when you flip over. And, because we don’t use sheep’s wool, it’s completely vegan.
What I Like
- The patented coil design minimizes motion transfer, so you get a great night’s rest no matter what your partner is doing in bed.
- You can feel good about buying from a company that uses 100% carbon offset.
- The company stands behind our products with a 25-year limited warranty and offers free returns, making our risk extremely low.
Futon Shop Natural Plus Vegan Cotton Mattress
Are you looking for the best vegan mattress for your bed? If so, you’ve come to the right place! The Natural Plus Vegan Organic Cotton Spring Mattress has 733 individually pocketed micro coils surrounded in layers of organic cotton and topped with all-natural Dunlop Latex. If that’s not enough, this vegan mattress is free of any chemicals whatsoever, including pesticides.
So, if you’re looking for the best vegan mattress, look no further than The Natural Plus Vegan Organic Cotton Spring Mattress. No animals have been used to make this mattress, and you’ll feel good knowing that your purchase helps to support vegan causes.
The Natural Plus Vegan Organic Cotton Spring Mattress is ideal for those concerned about the environment and who would like to sleep on a chemical-free, organic cotton mattress.
What I Like
- The mattress is environmentally friendly and contains no chemicals.
- It is 100% natural, durable and breathable.
- Organic cotton has a unique aroma with a soft and cool feeling.
- The Natural Plus Vegan Organic Cotton Spring Mattress is free of pesticides and chemical fertilizers, lowering the harmful environmental impact.
When you are looking for the best vegan mattress, you will typically want to consider both the quality of the bed and how eco-friendly it is. The number one consideration for a vegan mattress is the materials used to make it, and this is likely a good choice if you are looking for a long-lasting product with excellent support.
Many vegan mattresses use CertiPUR certified material, which means that they have been tested and shown to be animal-free and free of dangerous chemicals. In addition, they have at least 10% natural wool in them or similar materials, which help provide great support while providing softness. Keep reading to learn more about how to choose the best mattress for your bedroom.
What Is A Vegan Mattress?
A vegan mattress uses plant-derived foam, cotton, natural latex, and other materials that do not contain any animal products. Vegan mattresses can also be hypoallergenic depending on the material they are made from.
These mattresses are also more eco-friendly than traditional mattresses because they use fewer resources to be made, and fewer chemicals are necessary to be durable.
Why Should You Buy A Vegan Mattress?
Suppose you are interested in high-quality and eco-friendly vegan mattresses. In that case, it is important to consider the following factors to help you decide if a certain vegan bed is a good choice for you.
Support and Comfort
In addition to the materials used, one of the most important things to consider when buying a mattress is how it will support your body. An excellent vegan mattress should provide good support for your body by giving you a comfortable surface and keeping you cool at night.
The price of a vegan mattress will typically be higher than conventional mattresses because they use eco-friendly materials, which are often more expensive than traditional materials that people use in beds today. However, the price of a vegan mattress is still typically lower than other types of mattresses that use similar materials, such as organic mattresses.
Many people who buy vegan mattresses choose them because they can be eco-friendly and help save resources. Eco-friendly vegan mattresses are made to reduce the impact they have on the environment while also helping save natural resources such as water and fossil fuels. These mattresses often last longer than traditional ones, which also helps reduce the number of beds thrown away every year.
What Are Vegan Mattresses Made Of?
The best vegan mattresses are typically made from long-lasting, eco-friendly materials such as cotton, latex, or other material. Many of these vegan mattresses can also be hypoallergenic and are designed to conform well to the body to support it while also providing comfort. You will find that they are soft while still keeping your back and promoting good blood circulation.
Benefits Of A Vegan Mattress
You will find that many people who buy vegan mattresses choose them because of the many advantages they have over traditional mattresses. These advantages include the fact that they are eco-friendly, hypoallergenic, and can be purchased in a wide variety of shapes and sizes.
You will find that a vegan mattress is made using eco-friendly materials such as cotton or latex, which are typically more expensive than conventional materials used in other types of mattresses but are also better for people’s health while also being able to last longer than conventional ones.
Many people choose vegan mattresses because they are hypoallergenic. This means that they can help those allergic to animals and other materials commonly found in different types of mattresses. A vegan bed is typically not made with materials that have been shown to cause allergies, which means you can use it without any worry.
Vegan mattresses also have a supportive design, which provides excellent support for your body while allowing you to sleep better at night. In addition, they can help reduce the pressure you feel in your back while also supporting your spine.
The Bottom Line
The best vegan mattress is a good choice for people who want an eco-friendly and hypoallergenic option for their bed because it will help to protect the environment while providing them with excellent support.
These types of mattresses are often made from natural materials that are typically more expensive but are better for people’s health, which means you can sleep better at night. I hope this guide gave you enough information about how to choose the best vegan mattress for your needs.
What Mattresses Are Vegan?
A vegan mattress is made without any animal by-product, for example, wool. Synthetic and natural materials such as latex are the most common material used for this type of mattresses.
Are Memory Foam Mattresses Vegan?
Memory foam mattresses are vegan. Memory foam is made from latex or rubber and derived from natural sources. Because these materials have been processed through various processes, they won’t cause “animal suffering” while being extracted.
Is a Vegan Mattress Worth Buying?
A vegan mattress is worth buying if you want to sleep on a sustainable, cruelty-free bed. Whether you are an environmentally conscious consumer who wants to reduce their carbon footprints or someone with allergies, there are many reasons why a vegan mattress can be helpful.
You may want to revisit some parts of the article
- 1 Top 5 Best Vegan Mattresses
- 2 Best Vegan Mattresses Reviews
- 3 PlushBeds The Natural Bliss® 100% Natural Latex Mattress
- 4 Naturepedic EOS® Trilux Organic Mattress
- 5 AVOCADO Vegan Mattress
- 6 Brentwood Home Crystal Cove Flippable Mattress
- 7 Futon Shop Natural Plus Vegan Cotton Mattress
- 8 Buyer’s Guide
- 9 What Is A Vegan Mattress?
- 10 Why Should You Buy A Vegan Mattress?
- 11 What Are Vegan Mattresses Made Of?
- 12 Benefits Of A Vegan Mattress
- 13 The Bottom Line
- 14 FAQ