Can you ever really be prepared for allergy season? No, probably not. But that’s never stopped us from trying! And why not start with a new mattress cover?
Mattress covers are a great way to try to keep allergens from infiltrating your mattress, and they can make it a lot easier to clean your bedding. Plus, there are so many different styles of mattress covers that you can find one to fit your bedroom’s decor.
Top 5 Best Allergy Mattress Covers
- Sizes: Will Fit All Mattress Depths From 9″ to 12″
- Materials: Soft Cotton
- Closure Type: Zipper
- Price: $$
- 1. Best Overall: PlushDeluxe Premium Zippered Mattress Encasement 100
- 2. Best Value: Linenspa Mattress Encasement 96
- 3. Best Breathable Cover: SafeRest Premium Zippered Mattress Encasement 94
- 4. Best Waterproof: LUCID Encasement Mattress Protector 92
- 5. Best for Bed Bug: SureGuard Mattress Encasement 89
If you’re suffering from allergies or asthma, you have to be especially careful about your bedding. Even if you don’t have allergies, you should take some time to read this article to understand your options and how to find the best allergy mattress cover for your needs.
While the allergy mattress cover is a great way to help keep allergies from affecting your family’s sleep, there are a few things you should know first. One quick way to find out if your mattress might be the cause of your allergies is to invest in an allergy mattress cover. The allergy mattress cover can help to keep dust mites and other allergens from getting into your mattress.
Dust mites and other airborne particles can create allergic reactions in sufferers and lead to long-term health concerns. An effective way of ensuring your bed is free from these allergens is to use the best allergy mattress cover you can find.
But what makes one mattress cover better than another? That’s what we’re going to look at today.
Best Allergy Mattress Covers Reviews
PlushDeluxe Premium Zippered Mattress Encasement
I wanted a mattress encasement that I could wash for my personal needs and that could be used on all of my beds, which would also be hypoallergenic. This is where I found the Plush Deluxe Premium Zippered Mattress Encasement.
The PlushDeluxe Premium Zippered Mattress Encasement mattress protector is one of the best mattress protectors on the market today. The encasement is made with patented waterproof and hypoallergenic fabrics, which protect delicate mattresses from damage caused by moisture, allergens, and spilled liquids. It zips on and off your mattress in seconds with no hassle, and it is machine washable and dryer safe.
One of the unique features of this product is soft cotton. It is very comfortable and will not cause any irritation to the skin.
What I Like:
- The PlushDeluxe Premium Mattress Enclosure is a premium mattress encasement that is designed to protect your mattress from dust mites, bacteria, fluids, allergens, and bed bugs.
- This mattress cover is made of 100% cotton and comes in a variety of sizes.
- It is also machine washable and has a 10-year warranty.
- The encasement is soft and comfortable and comes with invisible zippers and a secure Velcro closing.
Linenspa Mattress Encasement
The Linenspa Mattress Encasement is a product designed to improve the quality of sleep for those with allergies. It is a waterproof bed cover that replaces the existing mattress cover.
Additional features include a zip-off sheet and a hypoallergenic inner lining. The allergy mattress cover is designed to keep dust mites, pollen, and other allergens from entering into contact with your body while you sleep.
One of the great features of this product is that it is made with a breathable fabric that creates a cooler environment. It is also made with a fabric that is easy to care for.
What I Like:
- This product is recommended for those who have allergies or sensitive to dust mites.
- Linenspa mattress encasement is the new and improved version of the popular waterproof mattress protector. With a brand-new design, you will have more protection, and the total protection will last a whole 10-years.
- This mattress cover is a high-quality encasement. It is breathable and has a waterproof backing.
SafeRest Premium Zippered Mattress Encasement
The SafeRest Premium Zippered Mattress Encasement is a great mattress product that works well for people of all sizes. It’s a premium product that is designed to fit mattresses up to 18 inches deep. It’s easy to use and won’t cause you any hassle.
All one has to do is unzip the bag and lay it on the bed. There is no need to worry about any stains, odors, or any other kind of foul weather. The product is made out of a cotton and polyester blend that is free of any hazardous chemicals that might be harmful to a person.
A mattress encasement can protect a mattress from spills, bed bugs, dust mites, and other allergens that may reduce the mattress’s lifespan. It can also protect the mattress from stains and wear and tear. The SafeRest mattress protector is made with the highest quality materials and can be found at a reasonable price.
What I Like:
- This mattress protector is a great fit for any bed size.
- It is hypoallergenic, machine washable, and comes with a 10-year warranty.
- It also provides a waterproof barrier to protect your mattress from spills and accidents.
LUCID Encasement Mattress Protector
The LUCID Encasement Mattress Protector is a waterproof mattress protector for your mattress. It’s designed to protect your mattress from spills, stains, and moisture. It’s ideal for use by allergy sufferers, children, and pets.
The LUCID Encasement Mattress Protector is a mattress protector that is designed to provide you with comfort and protection from dust mites and other allergens. This product is an essential tool for those who are suffering from allergies. See, the Encasement Mattress Protector is made with a fabric that is breathable.
This is essential, considering that breathing is a crucial part of staying healthy. Its construction is made from a smooth and breathable, machine washable microfiber to keep you and your mattress clean and dry. It’s soft and comfortable on one side, and smooth and waterproof on the other.
What I Like:
- The LUCID Encasement Mattress Protector is a waterproof mattress protector for people who don’t particularly enjoy sleeping on wet bedding. It is designed to encase the mattress, protecting it from liquids, dust mites, and stains.
- It is solidly constructed with a smooth, soft fabric that should feel snug against your body.
- When you’re ready to wash it, you can remove it from your bed and throw it in the washing machine.
SureGuard Mattress Encasement
SureGuard Mattress Encasement is a product designed to protect against bed bugs, bacteria, and dust mites, as well as any other harmful contaminants that can be found around the house or in your mattress.
100% cotton product – will give you an unmatched feeling of softness and dryness.
It is designed to fit mattresses and box springs up to 16 inches deep.
With the use of a high-quality material that is designed to block out any airborne allergens that may affect you while you sleep. In addition, it also helps to keep your mattress clean and dry by preventing spills from soaking into the mattress.
The product is designed to be both safe and effective.
What I Like:
- The SureGuard Mattress Encasement is a product that can help protect your mattress against bed bugs, dust mites, bacteria, and other contaminants.
- It is made of a 100% cotton terry top that is waterproof.
- It also comes with a 10-year warranty, making sure that you have a product that protects your mattress for years to come.
Benefits of Using a Hypoallergenic Mattress Cover
Mattress covers are an essential part of a healthy, hygienic bed, but recently, mattress covers, in general, have become more and more popular.
Mattress covers are essential for reducing allergens on mattresses, which helps to reduce the chances of one getting sick from allergens in their bed. Here are a few benefits to using a hypoallergenic mattress cover.
- They are often treated with water-resistant material.
- They are more often than not made from high-quality materials such as cotton and often have an anti-dust mite barrier to prevent dust mites from infesting the cover.
- Hypoallergenic mattress covers are often made to fit your mattress with ease and are available in a variety of sizes.
What To Look For In The Best Allergy Mattress Cover
An allergy mattress cover is one of the most effective steps you can take to eliminate allergens and dust mites in your mattress. Dust mites, pet dander, and other allergens are all too common in bedding, and they can play a significant role in causing or worsening allergies.
In most cases, an allergy mattress cover can help since all it takes is a thin barrier between you and the allergens in your bedding to eliminate many of the problems you may be having. However, given the huge number of allergy mattress covers on the market and the variety of factors that can affect your comfort and health, choosing the right one can be difficult.
Here are a few moments to consider:
If you suffer from allergies or asthma, a mattress cover can be a great way to help you sleep better. Designed to fit over your mattress and encase it in a layer of protection, the mattress covers help prevent dust mites and other allergens from getting in. This means that you’ll breathe easier at night and feel better in the morning.
Tech-savvy mattress owners have been using mattress covers for many years now to keep their mattresses clean and free from dust, dirt, and stains. However, most mattress owners don’t realize that mattress covers can protect against more than just stains and dust – they can also help keep you healthy and help you sleep better at night by preventing dust mites and others.
A waterproof allergy mattress cover is a mattress cover designed to protect your mattress from stains caused by food, liquids, or even pets. It can be used for any type of mattress, including innerspring, latex foam, memory foam, or futon.
A waterproof allergy mattress cover is made from waterproof material that is thin enough to offer the elasticity that your mattress needs to be comfortable.
Several different materials are used to make these covers. Most of them are made from polyester, which is the most common material used. This material is woven together to make a tight weave. However, there is an alternative made from cotton.
Mattress covers are essential for allergy sufferers and can be a cost-effective way to keep your bedroom comfortable and safe.
While some may assume that they’re designed solely for the protection of your mattress, many also serve as a barrier against dust mites, pollen, and pet dander, all of which can trigger allergies and asthma. Some also act as effective noise barriers, reducing the noise from outside and within your home, minimizing distractions, and enabling a better night’s sleep.
Easy to Wash
Some mattress covers can be used in the washing machine and should be washed there regularly to prevent the growth of bacteria, dust mites, and other microorganisms and prevent the accumulation of mold. This will also extend the life of the mattress protector and ensure it’s waterproof for use.
Allergy sufferers can breathe a little easier with modern mattress cover technology. Temperature regulation mattress covers are made to keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter, allowing for a more restful sleep and greater health benefits in the long run.
Mattress covers are made of synthetic fibers, polyester, and cotton and are dipped in a vinyl coating. When it comes to choosing the right mattress cover, you need to take care to find a product that will fit your mattress.
Is a firm mattress suitable for those with allergies?
Yes, most firm mattresses are designed to be dust mite resistant, which is ideal for those with allergies. Be sure to look for a mattress that is made from materials that are hypoallergenic and dust-mite-proof.
What kind of mattress cover should I get if I have allergies?
An allergy mattress cover is a great way to protect your mattress from dust mites and other allergens. Look for one that is made from a material that is waterproof, hypoallergenic, dust mite-proof, and has a pore size of .3 microns or less.
How often should I replace my allergy mattress cover?
It is recommended to replace your allergy mattress cover every 6 months to ensure its full effectiveness. Additionally, regular washing of the cover is recommended to reduce the buildup of dust mites and other allergens.
What kind of mattress topper should I use with a firm mattress?
A mattress topper can add extra comfort and support to a firm mattress. Look for one that is made from hypoallergenic and dust-mite-proof material, as well as one that is soft but still supportive.
Do mattress covers add extra protection for those with allergies?
Yes, mattress covers can provide extra protection for those with allergies by preventing dust mites, other allergens, and liquids from entering the mattress. Be sure to look for a mattress cover that is waterproof and hypoallergenic for maximum protection.
You may want to revisit some parts of the article
- 1 Top 5 Best Allergy Mattress Covers
- 2 Best Allergy Mattress Covers Reviews
- 3 PlushDeluxe Premium Zippered Mattress Encasement
- 4 Linenspa Mattress Encasement
- 5 SafeRest Premium Zippered Mattress Encasement
- 6 LUCID Encasement Mattress Protector
- 7 SureGuard Mattress Encasement
- 8 Benefits of Using a Hypoallergenic Mattress Cover
- 9 What To Look For In The Best Allergy Mattress Cover
- 10 F.A.Q.